“The Lion King” Review | What’s On Disney Plus Podcast
In this What’s On Disney Plus Podcast episode, Roger and James discuss all of this weeks Disney+ news, which includes:
- Disney Aligns Media Distribution Under Direct-To-Consumer & International Segment
- Netflix Subscriber Growth Slows Down
- Will Current Seasons Of Disney Channel Shows Be On Disney+?
- Marvel Storyboards Coming Soon To Disney+
- 65% Of Brits Unaware Of Disney+
- “The Rocketeer” Sneak Peek Video Released
- “The Owl House” Opening Theme Song Revealed At SDCC
Roger also shares his thoughts on the new version of the Lion King, while James talks about Spider-Man: Far From Home.
You can watch the video above:
Or you can listen to an audio version below:
You can subscribe to our podcasts on the following platforms: