Today is the season finale of “Dancing With The Stars,” which is streaming live on Disney+ and ABC in the United States and Canada. The show airs at 8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT. The episode will simulate LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and on Hulu the next day.
Hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, the hit series pairs celebrities with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The evening will kick off with a sensational opening number, with all season 32 couples making a dazzling return to the stage to “Young Hearts Run Free” by Candi Staton, choreographed by Ray Leeper; as well as jive right into the holiday spirit with a jolly routine set to “Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town” by Mariah Carey, featuring the song and dance styles of Alfonso Ribeiro, Julianne Hough and surprise guests, and choreographed by pros Britt Stewart and Alan Bersten.
But the excitement doesn’t end there— Jason Mraz takes center stage for a musical performance of “I Feel Like Dancing,” danced to by the talented pros from the DWTS LIVE 2024 Tour and choreographed by Mandy Moore. Returning champions Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas will perform a fresh routine set to the beats of “Give It To Me Baby” by Rick James.
The five remaining couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Foxtrot to “Fly Me To The Moon” by Frank Sinatra.
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls.
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Tango to “Libertango” by Astor Piazzolla.
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry.
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Salsa to “Get On Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan.
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Freestyle to “Happy” by C2C featuring Derek Martin.
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Freestyle to “Run The World (Girls)” by Beyoncé /“Level Up” by Ciara.
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Freestyle to “Lose My Breath” by Destiny’s Child /“Suéltate” by Sam i & Jarina De Marco featuring Anitta & BIA.
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Freestyle to “Que Calor” by District 78.
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Freestyle to “Enchanted (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift /“Papi” by Jennifer Lopez.
To vote via Text Message/SMS, you need to text:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Text ALYSON to 21523
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Text JASON to 21523
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Eligible viewers can vote for their favourite couple(s) online at http://dwtsvote.abc.com and/or by SMS text message during the live voting window each episode/week. Both methods of voting are open only during the initial live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Live voting will close during the final commercial break shortly after all couples have danced, and will not be available during later broadcasts and/or streaming.
Please note that you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the United States (including its territories) or Canada to vote online. SMS voting is only available to viewers located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a U.S. wireless carrier.
Who do you think is going to win? Let us know on social media!