It’s Monday, and time to take a look at what’s been added onto Disney+ in Canada today, which includes a brand-new Halloween animated special and much more.
Here’s the rundown:
The Paloni Show! Halloween Special!
Leroy, Reggie, and Cheruce Paloni host a Halloween special full of spooky shorts from a group of up-and-coming animators.
Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War – New Episode
The peace is suddenly broken when warning sirens blare through the Soul Society. Residents are disappearing without a trace and nobody knows who’s behind it. Meanwhile, a darkness is approaching Ichigo and his friends in Karakura Town.
Note: This episode will be available at 08:30 PT on Monday morning
Dancing With The Stars – LIVE – 5 pm PT/8 pm ET – New Episode
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
Stars’ Stories Week: Most Memorable Year
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Rumba to “My Way” by Frank Sinatra
- Movie star Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Waltz to “What The World Needs Now Is Love” by Andra Day
- Actor and singer Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Foxtrot to “Beautiful” by Jim Brickman & Wayne Brady
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Contemporary to “when the party’s over” by Lewis Capaldi
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Rumba to “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You (I Love You Baby)” by Lauryn Hill
- Country star Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Tango to “Blue Jeans” by Jessie James Decker
- TV star Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a Jazz routine to “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Contemporary to “Both Sides Now” by Joni Mitchell
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Jazz routine to “Levels” by Avicii
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Foxtrot to “Roar (Acoustic)” by Katy Perry
- Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Salsa to “Let’s Get Married (ReMarqable Remix)” by Jagged Edge ft. RUN
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to “If the World Should Ever Stop” by JP Cooper
What are you going to be watching on Disney+ today?