Epic Games has launched its newest season of Fortnite, called “Zero Point”, which will see Agent Jonesy trying to protect Fortnite’s reality by trying to stop more characters from escaping its loop and has gone out and hired a team of bounty hunters to help including Mandalorian and Baby Yoda from the smash-hit Disney+ series.
This season will be running until March 15th and we can expect to see more hunters arrive throughout the season.
The new season introduces a new Battle Pass, new map locations such as a gladiator Coliseum, a jungle area and the Zero Point wastelands. There will be lots of new weapons including the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, and the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle.
On December 1st, season four ended when Marvel’s superheroes were able to defeat the evil Galactus, causing the rift that introduces season five.
Fortnite is available on the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Android.
Here are some of the details:
The Hunt is On
• The Zero Point is exposed, but no one escapes the Loop, not on your watch. Join Agent Jones and the greatest hunters from across Realities like The Mandalorian in a chaotic battle that will shape the future of the Island…
New Hunting Grounds
• New hunters means new locations from beyond the Loop. Battle for honor in an ancient arena, sharpen your survival skills in the jungle, and explore the shifting crystalline sands flowing from the exposed Zero Point.
Help for Hire
• As a hunter, it’s your duty to help the Island’s Characters in their unstable new reality. Take on their quests and bounties, get intel on your surroundings, or hire them to be your ally. Don’t want to negotiate? Challenge them to a duel and reap the rewards.
Spend Your Wages
• The new Characters only accept one form of payment: Bars! Earn Bars by completing quests and bounties, eliminating players, or finding hidden stashes around the Island. Spend your earned Bars on new Exotic weapons, upgrades, intel, services and more.
New Weapons, New Tricks
• New weapons let you attack in novel ways. Unleash your fiery rage with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun, switch between melee and ranged with the Mandalorian’s Amban Sniper Rifle, track your target with the Night Hawk, and more. Hunters and vendors are also working to bring you more weapons throughout the season, so keep an eye out!
All-New Battle Pass
• Agent Jones has brought in the greatest Hunters across Realities to the Island. Pick up the Season 5 Battle Pass and unlock Mancake the fighting Flapjack, Mave the shapeshifter and the ultimate bounty hunter, The Mandalorian, with his companion The Child.
• The hunters on the Island are only the first to arrive from outside the Loop… Throughout the Season, Agent Jones will bring in even more hunters from the Realities beyond. Who will be next?
Are you going to be jumping into Fortnite to play as “The Mandalorian”?
Roger has been a Disney fan since he was a kid and this interest has grown over the years. He has visited Disney Parks around the globe and has a vast collection of Disney movies and collectibles. He is the owner of What's On Disney Plus & DisKingdom.