Hasbro has announced more details on the third tier unlock for the new HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest.
The Razor Crest will now include four premium detailed Carbonite blocks as inspired by Season 1, Episode 1 of The Mandalorian that have the capability to interact with the Razor Crest vehicle. You can view and download high-res images of these Carbonite blocks here.
This campaign is open until Monday, November, 9th, and this third tier will be officially unlocked should the campaign reach a threshold of 13,000 backers.
Here is a look at these new Carbonite blocks for the Razor Crest:
Venture into the outreaches of space, into a galaxy far, far, away, with HasLab’s latest addition to their roster of collectibles – the Haslab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest Limited Edition Figure.
Inspired by the demands of fans the world over, Hasbro creates only the most sought-after collectibles, guaranteed to set your collection into hyper drive.
Following a successful backing, this offer provides a selection of unique collector’s items:
- Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest vehicle
- Star Wars: The Vintage Collection 3.75-Inch The Mandalorian Figure adorned in Beskar Armor with a uniquely tailored soft goods cape
The newest member of The Vintage Collection is designed to fit in perfectly with all previously made Vintage scale figures, boasting a design that makes this one of the biggest Vintage Collection vehicles to date.
In a size that even the Death Star would be intimidated by, The Razor Crest comes in at a whopping 30 inches long (with the primary cannons), 20 inches in width, and 10.5 inches tall when set on the landing gear.
And quantity never sacrifices quality, with this massive scope boasting an intricately designed interior, adorned with three seats inside its cockpit – made to fit existing and future Vintage Collection figures once opened.
The Razor Crest has a multitude of removable parts, including the engines and hull panels, allowing you to capture the spirit of The Mandalorian – replicating classic moments, such as the Jawas disassembling the ship for their ever-growing scrap heap.
Further features include:
- A weapon locker, with fully detachable weapons inspired by the universe of Star Wars
- A bounty hunter essential freezing chamber and cargo hold (with cargo netting)
- Removable landing gear, and opening doors on both the rear and side – additionally joined by a lowering ramp.
- And if the going gets rough, the Mando and his young companion can hide out in the bunk area, made to fit your Vintage Collection figure.
You can pre-order the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest from Hasbro in the US or Zavvi in Europe