Hasbro has announced a new edition of its classic board game, Monopoly, during its Fan First Friday event, featuring “The Child” aka “Baby Yoda” from the Disney+ Original series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian.
It is priced at $19.99 and will be released in August. It can be pre-ordered from retailers including Entertainment Earth
Here are the details:
Imagine traveling around the galaxy with The Child, or affectionately known as “Baby Yoda” by fans. This Monopoly: Star Wars The Child edition board game features themes and artwork inspired by The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus. Move around the gameboard as The Child, buy and sell Hideouts and Common Houses, and follow the actions on the Camtono cards and Bounty Puck cards. The last player remaining after everyone else has gone bankrupt wins the game!
Includes gameboard, 4 cardboard tokens with pawn stands, 18 Title Deed cards, 16 Bounty Puck cards, 16 Camtono cards, 32 plastic hideouts, 12 plastic common houses, 12 dice, money pack, and game guide.
- This Star Wars edition of the Monopoly board game is inspired by the The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- Play as The Child (or affectionately known as “Baby Yoda” by fans) in different poses such as eating a frog, using the force, drinking a cup of broth, and sitting in the Hoverpram
- Players travel around the board buying and trading objects from The Child’s adventures. Buy Hideouts and pay to upgrade to Common Houses
- The gameboard features places and objects The Mandalorian fans will recognize such as a Cup of Broth, a Frog, Tracking FOB, Razor Crest Cockpit, and Razor Crest Storage Bay
- This board game for kids ages 8 and up makes a great gift for Star Wars The Mandalorian fans, and would make a nice addition to a Star Wars fan’s toy collection
Ages 8 and up
2 to 4 players
Here is a look at this new Monopoly: The Child edition:
The Star Wars Monopoly Child addition can be pre-ordered from retailers including Entertainment Earth