More General Entertainment Content Heading To Disney+ | What’s On Disney Plus Podcast #176
In this What’s On Disney Plus Podcast episode, Roger and James discuss all of this week’s biggest Disney+ news including
- More General Entertainment Content Coming To Disney+ (US)
- Disney Removing More Of Its Shows & Films From Netflix
- Comcast Finalizing Deal To Remove NBC Content From Hulu
- “Beauty And The Beast” Prequel Disney+ Series On Hold
- “Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi” Disney+ Series Release Date Announced
- Disney+ Hits 129.8 Million Subscribers
- “Futurama” Returning With Brand New Episodes
Plus Roger runs through all the announcements from the TCA 2022 Disney Branded TV and Nat Geo, plus they share their thoughts on the latest episode of “The Book Of Boba Fett”.
If you enjoy our podcast, please consider supporting it via our Patreon or as a YouTube Channel Membership from as little as $2 a month and get access to exclusive content and much more.