Hasbro has announced its latest HasLab campaign, which will be the Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest. Beginning Friday, 9/25 collectors can pre-order and back the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest for $349.99. (Price in US/CAN through HasbroPulse.com. Price may differ internationally.) It will be available in Europe and the UK through Zavvi.
If this campaign is backed with a minimum 6,000 backers by November 9, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST, the HasLab Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest will go into production!To support this campaign go to the HasLab tab on HasbroPulse.com.
The Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest will be one of the largest The Vintage Collection vehicles ever produced by Hasbro coming in at 30 inches long (with the main cannons), 20 inches wide, and 10.5 inches tall (when sitting on the landing gear). Backers of this HasLab will also receive a Star Wars: The Vintage Collection 3.75-Inch The Mandalorian Figure in Beskar armor with a one-of-a-kind soft goods cape. In addition, to keep with the principles of The Vintage Collection, there are plenty of highly detailed features including:
- The cockpit opens to reveal a fully detailed interior with three seats that fit Vintage Collection figures
- Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
- A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories
- A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
- Opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
- Removeable landing gear
- Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
Star Wars fans will have the chance to unlock bonus additions to the product offering if we reach a certain number of backers. After the initial goal of 6,000 backers is reached, there will be 2 tiers in total that can be unlocked: the first tier when we reach 8,000 backers, and the second tier when we reach 10,000 backers.
Fans have until November 9, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST (November 10, 2020 at 04:59 AM GMT) to back the project and be part of history as the Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Razor Crest goes into production!
Here is a look at the Razor Crest:
Will you be backing this HASLABS?