If you’ve ever started up Disney+ on your device and gotten an error message that says Error Code 92 ‘Due to a high number of requests, we have temporarily throttled traffic from your IP address. Please try again later (Error Code 92).
What does Error Code 92 ‘Due to a high number of requests, we have temporarily throttled traffic from your IP address. Please try again later (Error Code 92)’ on Disney+ mean?
This is the result of the system detecting suspicious activity originating from a specific IP address. Possible causes include:
- Repeated, failed login attempts
- Repeated, failed attempts to update payment method
- Unstable or slow internet connection
How To Fix Error Code 92 ‘Due to a high number of requests, we have temporarily throttled traffic from your IP address. Please try again later (Error Code 91)’ on Disney+?
To fix this problem, check the following:
- Check your internet connection is working correctly. I’d recommend giving your router a reboot as well if the problem persists.
- Try logging into Disney+ on a different device, such as your phone, web browser, or video game console. If it works, you’ve now eliminated that the problem is your account or if it’s your internet, but restricted to your device.
- Verify the details of your payment method. Check with the financial institution supporting your payment method.
- Close down the Disney+ app fully and relaunch the Disney+ app or refresh the Disney+ site and try playing the video again in a few minutes.
- Power down or restart your device, and then try relaunching the Disney+ app once rebooted
- Make sure your device is supported and that the latest version of the app is installed.
- Uninstall the Disney+ app on your device and reinstall it
- If you use a VPN, turn this off and try using Disney+ again
If your still having problems, please contact Disney+ Technical Support
How To Contact Disney+ Via Telephone –
- 888-905-7888 (US)
- 888-282-0520 (CANADA)
- 020 3936 2903 (UK)
- 1800-965-160 (AUSTRALIA)
Disney+ also offers support via a Live Chat – Click here to go to Disney+ Live support
Disney+ support is available for live support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Note: Disney+ does not have email support