If you want to know how to cancel Disney+, here is how to do so:
- Log in to your Disney+ account via the app or your browser
- Click on the user profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Billing Details.
- You should now see your subscription details and you can just select the Cancel Subscription link.
- There will be a confirmation screen where you can select Complete Cancellation to cancel your subscription.
There will be a slightly different display within the billing details page if you subscribed via iTunes or Google Play. Where you just select the link next to your provider.
Apple users will be sent to iTunes to confirm the confirmation, whereas Android users will be able to just cancel on the next screen.
You will still have access to Disney+ until the date shown on the cancellation screen, which is usually until the end of the 7 day trial or until the next billing date.