Disney has announced details on the next episode of “Dancing With The Stars”, which will have a “Motown Night” theme and for this episode only “Good Morning America” co-anchor Michael Strahan will be joining the judges table. The new episode will be simulcast live on ABC and Disney+ on Tuesday 10th, October 2023 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT) in local time zones and available the next day on Hulu.
Get “ready for a brand-new beat” with an opening number to “Dancing In the Street” by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, choreographed by Jamal Sims, with partner dances including the Cha Cha, Foxtrot, Jive, Quickstep, Rumba or Tango.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series co-hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Foxtrot to “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell.
- Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Rumba to “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye.
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to “My Guy” by Mary Wells.
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Quickstep to “You Can’t Hurry Love” by The Supremes.
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Cha Cha to “Super Freak” by Rick James.
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Foxtrot to “My Girl” by The Temptations.
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Jive to “Do You Love Me” by The Contours.
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a Foxtrot to “Master Blaster (Jammin’)” by Stevie Wonder.
- NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Quickstep to “I Want You Back” by The Jackson 5.
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Foxtrot to “Easy” by Commodores.
- “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Tango to “Get Ready” by The Temptations.
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a Foxtrot to “Working My Way Back to You” by The Spinners.
The show is produced in front of a live audience by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions.
Fans will be able to vote during the live simulcast of the show in the EDT/CDT time zones. During this time, online voting will be available to fans in any time zone in the U.S., its territories and Canada via dwtsvote.abc.com, and fans with a participating U.S. wireless carrier can also vote via SMS/text (fans in Canada cannot vote via SMS/text). Live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores each episode to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
The first two episodes of season 32 of “Dancing With The Stars” are available to stream now on Hulu and on Disney+ in the US and Canada.
Which celebrity are you looking forward to seeing dance on the next episode of “Dancing With The Stars”? Let us know on social media!