It’s Sunday and time to take our weekly look at what everybody is watching on Disney+. This week saw “The Simpsons” reclaim the top spot on the chart, pushing Maleficent: Mistress of Evil down into the top 3. While the only new addition to the chart this week was Taylor Swift’s City of Lover concert.
Here is the Disney+ Trending chart for week ending Sunday 24th May 2020:
- The Simpsons (2)
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (3)
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (1)
- Moana (5)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (6)
- Frozen 2 (4)
- Jessie (10)
- Toy Story 4 (9)
- Frozen (11)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker (7)
- Onward (8)
- Tangled (-)
- Avengers: Endgame (16)
- Zootopia (-)
- Star Wars Rebels (22)
- Phineas and Ferb (-)
- Hannah Montana (25)
- Toy Story (18)
- Puppy Dog Pals (19)
- Taylor Swift: City of Lover Concert (NEW)
- Good Luck Charlie (Re-Entry)
- Aladdin (2019) (20)
- Wizards of Waverley Place (Re-Entry)
- Coco (21)
There hasn’t been much change to this weeks trending chart, with the same popular movies continuing to draw in viewers, though many fans are still enjoying the Star Wars series and latest movie.
Disney don’t provide actual viewing numbers for Disney+, so this chart is based off the Trending section on my Disney+ app on Sunday morning.
What have you been watching on Disney+ this week?