It’s Tuesday, and that means Disney+ subscribers in the United States and Canada have a brand new episode of the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars”, which is being livestreamed from Hollywood! The show airs at 8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT. The episode will simulate LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and on Hulu the next day.
Hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, the hit series pairs celebrities with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The evening will feature an electrifying opening number to “How Will I Know,” choreographed by Ray Leeper. Actor, singer and Whitney Houston superfan, Billy Porter joins this week as special guest judge.
“The estate of Whitney E. Houston and her family are honored that ‘Dancing with the Stars’ is dedicating an episode of her signature songs for the show,” said Pat Houston, executor of the estate of Whitney E. Houston. “Whitney was a fan of ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ and she would be proud of this recognition.”
The seven remaining couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Contemporary to “Greatest Love of All.”
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Tango to “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me).”
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Paso Doble to “Queen of the Night.”
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Viennese Waltz to “I Will Always Love You.”
- GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Samba to “Higher Love” by Kygo and Whitney Houston.
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Viennese Waltz to “I Have Nothing.”
- “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Rumba to “Didn’t We Almost Have It All.”
Eligible viewers can vote for their favorite couple(s) online at http://dwtsvote.abc.com and/or by SMS text message during the live voting window each episode/week. Both methods of voting are open only during the initial live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Live voting will close during the final commercial break shortly after all couples have danced, and will not be available during later broadcasts and/or streaming.
“Whitney Houston Night” marks the return of the “Dance-Off”; two at a time, couples will face off against one another on the ballroom floor as they dance head-to-head in the same style at the same time. The winners of each of the three “Dance-Offs” will be selected by the judges, and the winning couple from each “Dance-Off” will receive three bonus points added to their judges’ totals for the night. As Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov were at the top of the leaderboard after the first round of dancing last week, they have received immunity from the “Dance-Off” round and will not have to participate, automatically receiving three bonus points as part of their immunity. However, they are still eligible for elimination, along with the rest of the couples.
Xochitl + Val vs. Charity + Artem
Cha Cha – “So Emotional”
Jason + Daniella vs. Barry + Peta
Salsa – “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay”
Harry + Rylee vs. Alyson + Sasha
Rumba – “One Moment In Time”
To vote via Text Message/SMS, you need to text:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Text ALYSON to 21523
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Text BARRY to 21523
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Text HARRY to 21523
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Text JASON to 21523
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Please note that you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the United States (including its territories) or Canada to vote online. SMS voting is only available to viewers located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a U.S. wireless carrier.
Who do you vote for? Let us know on social media!