Nielsen has released its chart for the Top 10 streaming videos in the United States for the week of 12/7/20 – 12/13/20.
The smash-hit Disney+ series “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” slide further up the chart into second place, just short of “The Office”. This week in December saw the release of the penultimate episode of “The Mandalorian”
With “The Office” leaving Netflix in the US at the end of December, it looks like lots of fans were watching as much as they could before the show moved to Peacock.
Here are the top 10 streaming videos for the week of 12/7/20 – 12/13/20:
- The Office (192 episodes, 1.3B minutes)
- The Mandalorian (15 eps., 1B min.)
- Virgin River (20 eps., 948M min.)
- The Crown (40 eps., 932M min.)
- Manhunt: Deadly Games (10 eps., 827M min.)
- Supernatural (327 eps., 774M min.)
- Grey’s Anatomy (365 eps., 698M min.)
- Criminal Minds (277 eps., 681M min.)
- Big Mouth (39 eps., 622M min.)
- Schitt’s Creek (80 eps., 621M min.)
What did you watch in the middle of December?