The smash-hit Disney+ series “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” finally hit the top of the Nielsen Streaming Chart and it only took the return of Luke Skywalker in the season finale to defeat “The Office”.
This is the first time Netflix hasn’t been in the #1 slot since the chart debuted in August 2020, though Netflix dominated the rest of the top 10.
“The Mandalorian” only topped the top 10 with 1.336 billion total minutes watched compared to 1.311 billion minutes of “The Office”.
Here is the full chart, with total episodes available and total streaming minutes for the week of December 14th to the 20th.
- The Mandalorian (16 episodes, 1.336B minutes)
- The Office (192 eps., 1.311B min.)
- The Crown (40 eps., 772M min.)
- Grey’s Anatomy (366 eps., 762M min.)
- Manhunt: Deadly Games (10 eps., 712M min.)
- Supernatural (327 eps., 684M min.)
- Virgin River (20 eps., 681M min.)
- Criminal Minds (277 eps., 651M min.)
- Schitt’s Creek (80 eps., 597M min.)
- A California Christmas (feature film, 581M min.)
This chart only covers viewing on a TV in the United States and doesn’t include mobile viewing.
Did you watch the Mandalorian finale that week?