The Disney+ Original “The Beatles: Get Back” had a very successful haul of awards at the 2022 Creative Arts Emmy Awards, picking up 5 awards. The first half of the awards were presented at an event last night at the Microsoft Theater in downtown Los Angeles.
“The Beatles: Get Back” won in the following categories:
- OUTSTANDING DOCUMENTARY OR NONFICTION SERIES
- OUTSTANDING DIRECTING FOR A DOCUMENTARY/NONFICTION PROGRAM
- OUTSTANDING SOUND MIXING FOR A NONFICTION OR REALITY PROGRAM
(SINGLE OR MULTI-CAMERA) –
- OUTSTANDING SOUND EDITING FOR A NONFICTION OR REALITY PROGRAM
(SINGLE OR MULTI-CAMERA)
- OUTSTANDING PICTURE EDITING FOR A NONFICTION PROGRAM
Disney also won some other awards during the event, including:
- OUTSTANDING CINEMATOGRAPHY FOR A REALITY PROGRAM – Life Below Zero
Fire In The Sky
- OUTSTANDING CHARACTER VOICE-OVER PERFORMANCE – CHADWICK BOSEMAN as Star Lord T’Challa
An edited presentation of the awards presented on both nights of the Creative Arts Emmys will air Saturday, Sept. 10, at 8:00 PM EDT/PDT on FXX and be available for streaming on Hulu Sept. 11-27.
“The Beatles: Get Back” and Marvel’s “What If?” are available to stream now on Disney+