It’s Tuesday, and that means Disney+ subscribers in the United States and Canada have a brand new episode of the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars”, which is being livestreamed from Hollywood! The show airs at 8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT. The episode will simulcast LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and the next day on Hulu.
Hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, the hit series pairs celebrities with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
“Music Video Night” – Tune is as the eight remaining couples prepare for an electrifying night as they perform dances to songs behind the most iconic music videos. This new episode will see special guest judge, singer, dancer and choreographer Paula Abdul walk out to “Forever Your Girl” by Paula Abdul, plus the fan-favourite team dance competition returns to the ballroom:
- Team 4 Everybody – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” by Backstreet Boys
Alyson & Sasha, Jason & Daniella, Ariana & Pasha and Barry & Peta
- Team Young’n Style – “Gangnam Style” by PSY
Harry & Rylee, Lele & Brandon, Xochitl & Val and Charity & Artem
The eight remaining couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Quickstep to “Candyman” by Christina Aguilera.
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Jazz to “Hollaback Girl” by Gwen Stefani.
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Cha Cha to “I’m A Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears.
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Salsa to “Whenever, Wherever” by Shakira.
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Jazz to “All For You” by Janet Jackson.
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Jazz to “Take On Me” by a-ha.
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Jazz to “It’s Gonna Be Me” by *NSYNC.
- “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Quickstep to “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John.
Eligible viewers can vote for their favorite couple(s) online at http://dwtsvote.abc.com and/or by SMS text message during the live voting window each episode/week. Both methods of voting are open only during the initial live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Live voting will close during the final commercial break shortly after all couples have danced, and will not be available during later broadcasts and/or streaming.
To vote via Text Message/SMS, you need to text:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Text ALYSON to 21523
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Text BARRY to 21523
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Text HARRY to 21523
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Text JASON to 21523
- Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: Text LELE to 21523
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Please note that you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the United States (including its territories) or Canada to vote online. SMS voting is only available to viewers located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a U.S. wireless carrier.
Who do you vote for? Let us know on social media!