It’s Tuesday, and that means Disney+ subscribers in the United States and Canada have a brand new episodes of the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars”, which is being livestreamed from Hollywood! The show airs at 8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT. The episode will simulcast LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and the next day on Hulu.
Hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, the hit series pairs celebrities with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
“Motown Night” – In this episode, the judges will say “I Want You Back” to the 12 remaining couples, and now it’s time for them to move and groove on the ballroom floor with all-new dances showing off their soulful side. In this episode, “Good Morning America” co-anchor Michael Strahan sits in at the judges table when “Motown Night”.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Foxtrot to “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell.
- Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Rumba to “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye.
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Foxtrot to “My Guy” by Mary Wells.
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Quickstep to “You Can’t Hurry Love” by The Supremes.
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Cha Cha to “Super Freak” by Rick James.
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Foxtrot to “My Girl” by The Temptations.
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Jive to “Do You Love Me” by The Contours.
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a Foxtrot to “Master Blaster (Jammin’)” by Stevie Wonder.
- NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Quickstep to “I Want You Back” by The Jackson 5.
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Foxtrot to “Easy” by Commodores.
- “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Tango to “Get Ready” by The Temptations.
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a Foxtrot to “Working My Way Back to You” by The Spinners.
Eligible viewers can vote for their favorite couple(s) online at http://dwtsvote.abc.com and/or by SMS text message during the live voting window each episode/week. Both methods of voting are open only during the initial live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Live voting will close during the final commercial break shortly after all couples have danced, and will not be available during later broadcasts and/or streaming.
To vote via Text Message/SMS, you need to text:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Text ALYSON to 21523
- Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov: Text ARIANA to 21523
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Text BARRY to 21523
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Text HARRY to 21523
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Text JASON to 21523
- Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: Text LELE to 21523
- Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: Text MAURICIO to 21523
- Mira Sorvino and Gleb Savchenko: Text MIRA to 21523
- Tyson Beckford and Jenna Johnson: Text TYSON to 21523
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Please note that you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the United States (including its territories) or Canada to vote online. SMS voting is only available to viewers located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a U.S. wireless carrier.
Who do you vote for? Let us know on social media!