It’s Tuesday, and that means Disney+ subscribers in the United States and Canada have a brand new episode of the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars”, which is being livestreamed from Hollywood! The show airs at 8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT. The episode will simulcast LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and the next day on Hulu.
Hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, the hit series pairs celebrities with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
Monster Night” – The evening promises to be a ghoulishly good time, featuring guest judge, actress and host Niecy Nash, plus the return of the Dance Marathon, “Dance Monster-thon.” All nine couples are set to join the ballroom floor at the same time, first dancing a Hustle and then a Charleston. The judges will tap-out couples from the marathon, one at a time. Couples earn additional bonus points based on how long they remain in the Dance Marathon, and the last couple standing will be crowned Hallow king and queen. Bonus points from the Dance Marathon will be added to the judges’ scores from the first round of dance to determine a final combined leaderboard of the night.
During the Dance Marathon, couples will perform a Hustle to “Stayin’ Alive” by Bee Gees and a Charleston to “Grim Grinning Ghosts (Dance Party)” by Kris Bowers.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Paso Doble to “Supermassive Black Hole” by Muse. (vampire)
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Contemporary to “Game of Survival” by Ruelle. (undead)
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform an Argentine Tango to “Bad Guy” by Billie Eilish. (harpy and harpy slayer)
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Paso Doble to “Bloody Mary” (Wednesday dance TikTok version) by Lady Gaga. (dead goth girl/spider)
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Jive to “Skeleton Sam” by LVCRFT. (skeletons)
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Contemporary to “Zombie” by The Cranberries. (zombie/mummy hybrid)
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform an Argentine Tango to “Blinding Lights” by District 78. (aliens)
- “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Viennese Waltz to “It’s A Man’s, Man’s, Man’s World” by James Brown. (Werewolf and Little Red Riding Hood)
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform an Argentine Tango to “Somebody’s Watching Me” by Rockwell. (gored matador)
Eligible viewers can vote for their favorite couple(s) online at http://dwtsvote.abc.com and/or by SMS text message during the live voting window each episode/week. Both methods of voting are open only during the initial live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Live voting will close during the final commercial break shortly after all couples have danced, and will not be available during later broadcasts and/or streaming.
To vote via Text Message/SMS, you need to text:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Text ALYSON to 21523
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Text BARRY to 21523
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Text HARRY to 21523
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Text JASON to 21523
- Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: Text LELE to 21523
- Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: Text MAURICIO to 21523
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Please note that you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the United States (including its territories) or Canada to vote online. SMS voting is only available to viewers located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a U.S. wireless carrier.
Who do you vote for? Let us know on social media!