It’s Tuesday, and that means Disney+ subscribers in the United States and Canada have a brand new episodes of the latest season of “Dancing With The Stars”, which is being livestreamed from Hollywood! The show airs at 8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT/PDT, 7:00-9:01 p.m. CDT. The episode will simulcast LIVE across both ABC and Disney+ in local time zones and the next day on Hulu.
Hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, the hit series pairs celebrities with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
“Disney 100 Night” – In this episode, it’s a magical day in the ballroom! The 11 remaining couples get ready for an unforgettable night celebrating Disney’s 100th anniversary. The evening is set to be full of timeless performances to songs from beloved soundtracks of Disney’s most cherished films.
Pro dancers will perform an opening number that will be sure to be the talk of the town to “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” from “Encanto,” choreographed by Christopher Scott, with partner dances including Contemporary, Paso Doble, Jazz, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz or Waltz.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
- TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Jazz to “Be Our Guest” from “Beauty and the Beast.”
- Oscar-winning actress Mira Sorvino and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Waltz to “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from “Cinderella.”
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Paso Doble to “Un Poco Loco” from “Coco.”
- Ariana Madix (“Vanderpump Rules”) and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Contemporary to “Into the Unknown” from “Frozen II.”
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Rumba to “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from “The Lion King.”
- Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Waltz to “Part of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid.”
- GRAMMY-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Foxtrot to “A Whole New World” from “Aladdin.”
- NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Viennese Waltz to “Baby Mine” from “Dumbo.”
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Quickstep to “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” from “Toy Story.”
- “The Brady Bunch” actor Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd will perform a Jazz to “He’s a Tramp” from “Lady and the Tramp.”
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky and pro Emma Slater will perform a Paso Doble to “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” from “Fantasia.”
Eligible viewers can vote for their favorite couple(s) online at http://dwtsvote.abc.com and/or by SMS text message during the live voting window each episode/week. Both methods of voting are open only during the initial live simulcast on ABC and Disney+ in the Eastern and Central time zones. Live voting will close during the final commercial break shortly after all couples have danced, and will not be available during later broadcasts and/or streaming.
To vote via Text Message/SMS, you need to text:
- Adrian Peterson and Britt Stewart: Text ADRIAN to 21523
- Alyson Hannigan and Sasha Farber: Text ALYSON to 21523
- Ariana Madix and Pasha Pashkov: Text ARIANA to 21523
- Barry Williams and Peta Murgatroyd: Text BARRY to 21523
- Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev: Text CHARITY to 21523
- Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold: Text HARRY to 21523
- Jason Mraz and Daniella Karagach: Text JASON to 21523
- Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong: Text LELE to 21523
- Mauricio Umansky and Emma Slater: Text MAURICIO to 21523
- Mira Sorvino and Gleb Savchenko: Text MIRA to 21523
- Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy: Text XOCHITL to 21523
Please note that you must be 18 years or older and physically located in the United States (including its territories) or Canada to vote online. SMS voting is only available to viewers located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico with a U.S. wireless carrier.
Who do you vote for? Let us know on social media!