“The Low Tone Club” Soundtrack Out Now
to tie in with this release of the new Latin American Disney+ Original series, “The Low Tone Club,” which stars Colombian singer Carlos Vives, Sony Music Latin has released the soundtrack to the series on digital platforms including Amazon and Spotify.
“The Low Tone Club” follows the story of Amaranto Molina (Vives), an unconventional music teacher who starts teaching at a music school that only encourages students who do well by commercial success standards. Every year Principal Eduardo Kramer (Julián Arango), chooses five students, nicknamed The High Tones, to be part of the school’s prestigious Teen Band. Molina, on the other hand, is put in charge of The Low Tones, a group of students whose talents do not meet the school’s standards. With his disruptive methods, this eccentric teacher and The Low Tones will embark on a music journey that will help heal wounds and inspire each one of them to express their unique talents. Along the way, the students will learn more about Mr. Molina and discover their teacher’s mysterious hidden past.
Here’s the tracklist for the album:
1. Tumbando Muros – Carlos Vives (2:26)
2. El Pregón de los Aguacates – Kevin Bury (2:15)
3. El Latido – Carlos Vives (3:49)
4. Forever – Julian Arango (2:31)
5. Pájaro Carpintero – Salome (4:14)
6. Una Sola Voz – Elenco de El club de los Graves (2:54)
7. Take Me to the Stars – Gregorio Umaña (4:08)
8. Lo Que Ves Es Lo Que Hay – Gregorio Umaña (3:18)
9. Vende Humo – Salome (3:57)
10. Un Mundo Feliz – Elena Vives (3:46)
11. Cantando – Carlos Vives (2:21)
12. Tu Amor Eterno – Martín Velilla (2:37)
Will you be downloading the “The Low Tone Club” soundtrack? Let us know on social media!