Sterling K. Brown To Narrate Disney+ Documentary ‘One Day at Disney’
The new Disney+ Original documentary, “One Day At Disney”, will see Sterling K. Brown narrating the film according to Variety.
“One Day At Disney” will arrive on Disney+ on December 3rd with a feature length documentary and will be followed by a 52-episode short-form series One Day at Disney. This exciting new series takes an in-depth look at the unique and surprising roles these men and women call their daily jobs. Each episode range in length between 4 to 7 minutes long and each profiling a single remarkable person and their fascinating job.
Sterling K. Brown has starred in many projects for Disney including Frozen 2, Black Panther and is also starring in “This Is Us”, which is made by 20th Century Fox.
Profiled in the Disney+ docu-special (in alphabetical order):
- Eric Baker: The Walt Disney Imagineer who has overseen the creation of many of the intricately detailed props and lifelike creatures that inhabit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the newest lands at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts
- Ashley Girdich: A talented Walt Disney Imagineer who, as a Research and Development Project Manager, drives plans and helps teams execute some of the innovative robotics technology projects being created for our Parks around the world
- Eric Goldberg: The legendary animator known for creating the Genie in Aladdin and Phil in Hercules, directing Pocahontas, as well as for animating Mickey Mouse in the Academy Award-nominated short Get a Horse!
- Mark Gonzales: A Los Angeles native who works on the world-famous Disneyland Railroad
- Grace Lee: A senior illustration manager at Disney Worldwide Publishing who has worked on titles from Zootopia to Fancy Nancy
- Zamavus “Zama” Magudulela: The talented South African actor currently playing Rafiki in the Madrid production of phenomenally successful musical The Lion King
- Ryan Meinerding: Marvel Studio’s head of visual development who has worked on films including Avengers: Endgame and Guardians of the Galaxy
- Dr. Natalie Mylniczenko: The veterinarian who cares for creatures large and small at Walt Disney World Resort, including a number of endangered and threatened species.
- Jerome Ranft: The skilled Pixar artist who created detailed sculptures for animators to use as reference for such films as Finding Nemo, Toy Story 3, and Ratatouille
- Robin Roberts: The former ESPN sportscaster has been co-anchor of the Emmy® Award-winning, top-rated morning show, Good Morning America, since 2005
There will also be a new, 224-page coffee table book being released on the same day, which can be pre-ordered from retailers including Amazon.