The online virtual event is taking place throughout the week and the smash-hit Disney+ Original series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian has picked the streaming platforms first Emmy Awards.
The show has been nominated in 15 different categories and has picked up 5 Emmy’s so far including:
- Outstanding Special Visual Effects
- Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour)
- Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour) And Animation
- Outstanding Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour) And Animation
- Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour)
The first season Star Wars: The Mandalorian is available now on Disney+, with the second series returning with new episodes at the end of next month.