Del Rel Books has announced via Twitter that the upcoming adult novel, based on the hit Disney+ series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian, will be delayed.
Quick scheduling update, friends! Del Rey’s Mandalorian novel will be moving to fall 2021. As soon as we have a final date, we’ll let you know. In the meantime, we have some amazing Star Wars novels coming soon that should help tide us all over!
The adult original novel, by Adam Christopher, was due to be released this fall as part of a larger publishing program, which includes:
– The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
– The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
– The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
– The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
– The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
In addition, The Mandalorian-inspired comics are coming from Marvel and IDW Publishing, and magazine, novelty, and coloring and activity titles are on the way from Titan, Studio Fun, Crayola, Thunder Bay Press, Disney Publishing Worldwide, and Dreamtivity. Younger bounty hunters can look forward to a Little Golden Book and a Screen Comix retelling of Season One.
No details on why the Mandalorian novel was delayed were announced.
Are you looking forward to this new Mandalorian book?