Disney has announced a new publishing program that is dedicated to the hit Disney+ series, Star Wars: The Mandalorian. This new program features a wide selection of books and titles for fans of all ages.
The series kicks off this fall, with releases planned through the winter and spring. Here is a look at what’s coming soon:
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
Here is a look at the cover from “The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One)”:
This new program also includes some new comic book series inspired by The Mandalorian. These new comic books will be coming from Marvel and IDW Publishing, and there will also be a range of new products including magazines, novelty, and coloring and activity titles, which will be released by a variety of different companies including Titan, Studio Fun, Crayola, Thunder Bay Press, Disney Publishing Worldwide, and Dreamtivity. There will also be some books aimed at a younger audience by Little Golden Book and a Screen Comix retelling of Season One.
Are you looking forward to more “Mandalorian” content?