At the Walt Disney Companies Investor Day event, Pixar’s Chief Creative Officer, Pete Docter, announced a brand new short series for Disney+ called “Pixar Popcorn”.
“Pixar Popcorn” is coming to Disney+ in January 2021 and is a collection of mini shorts featuring Pixar characters in all-new, bite-size stories created by Pixar’s talented animators.
There are currently at least 8 shorts announced including:
- To Fitness and Beyond – Toy Story
- Chore Day: The Incredibles Way – Incredibles
- Cookie Num Num – Incredibles
- Dory Finding – Finding Nemo
- Ducky & Bunny – Toy Story
- Soul of the City – Soul
- Dancing With The Cars – Cars
- A Day in the Life of the Dead – Coco
With this series coming next month, expect some more details on this short series in the coming weeks.
Are you excited for Pixar Popcorns?