Disney has announced details on the first-ever Disney Junior Fun Fest, which is a special a one-day event celebrating the entertaining and music-filled stories of the #1 preschool television network’s hit series, will bring the magic straight to fans at Disney California Adventure park from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. PT, Friday, April 29th, 2022.
The one-day event will include sneak peeks at upcoming Disney Junior series, special announcements, surprise appearances, a “Doc McStuffins” stage show highlighting 10 years of the beloved series, plus the previously announced “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery Unbirthday Party,” a hands-on cupcake decorating course inspired by the new Disney Junior series.
It all kicks off in the morning with a cavalcade of beloved Disney Junior characters welcoming fans and making their way through the park. Throughout the day, there will be main stage attractions with fun games, trivia and music to keep preschoolers and their families singing and dancing together. You can also enjoy regular Disney Junior programming at Disney California Adventure park, including the Disney Junior Dance Party attraction and the Spidey and His Amazing Friends photo wall at the Hollywood Backlot.
Here’s the schedule for the Disney Junior Fun Fest:
- 10:00 A.M. – Fun Fest Party Parade: A cavalcade of beloved Disney Junior characters welcoming fans and making their way through the park.
- 11:00 A.M. – Celebrate 10 Years of Doc McStuffins: A stage show highlighting 10 years of the beloved series.
- 11:30 A.M. – Disney Junior Showcase: A presentation offering sneak peeks and special announcements.
- 1:30 P.M. – Alice’s Wonderland Bakery Unbirthday Party: A hands-on cupcake decorating course inspired by the new Disney Junior series.
- 2:00 P.M. – Disney Junior Live! Sing-Along
- 3:00 P.M. – Disney Junior Live! Dance and Play
The Disney Junior Showcase is likely to provide us with some new details on upcoming shows heading to the Disney Junior channel and onto Disney+.
What are you hoping is revealed at the Disney Junior Fun Fest?