Disney has announced that the tenth season of the National Geographic series, “Car S.O.S” is going to be released on Disney+ in the United Kingdom and Ireland on Wednesday, 22nd November 2023.
Master mechanic Fuzz Townshend and parts-scrounging gearhead Tim Shaw set off on a mission to save decaying classic cars for their unsuspecting but deserving owners. The car is taken to the CAR S.O.S. garage and carefully restored to its former glory, leading to the big, surprise reveal! Just a warning, these reveals have been known to make grown men weep…
Here are some details on each of the episodes in season 10:
- Fiat Uno Turbo – Tim and Fuzz take on a neglected 1988 Fiat Uno Turbo belonging to former car salesman Gerry, who has been struck down with ill health.
- VW Corrado – Tim and Fuzz head to Huddersfield to rescue a 1992 VW Corrado, a German coupe that was once one of the fastest small family cars on the road.
- Opel Manta GTE – Tim and Fuzz are taking on a 1984 Opel Manta GTE owned by former amateur rally driver, Alan. Alan’s family hope that a fully restored car will help bring him out of his shell.
- Ford Escort RS2000 – Tim and Fuzz take on carpenter Mike’s 1980 Ford Escort RS2000. After his son’s road accident, Mike’s family want to repay his selfless devotion and give him the `Car SOS’ treatment.
- Saab 900 – A 1992 Saab 900 Turbo belongs to Saab enthusiast and former Electrical Engineer Pravesh. Sadly, due to ill health, he has been left with little strength. They hope to invigorate him with his Saab restored.
- Dennis Fire Engine – Tim and Fuzz head to Kent to rescue a much-loved 1973 Dennis Fire Engine, previously belonging to firefighter Tony, who purchased it to restore and use to raise money for charity.
- Toyota Supra Mk.4 – Tim and Fuzz take on a 1993 Toyota Supra Mk 4 owned by former competitive motorcycle racer Lisa, who, after a road accident, is no longer able to ride her beloved bikes.
- Citroën Hy Van – The boys head to Manchester to take on a 1963 Citroen HY Van for a family whose lives were torn apart when one of them was killed during the Manchester arena bombing in 2017.
- Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo – Tim and Fuzz go to Stockport to fix Darren’s 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo. Darren had a terrible accident and was paralysed. Because of Darren’s condition, the Cavalier was left in the driveway.[National Geographic]
- MGB GT – The duo restore their 100th car and make their first electric conversion. The project is also a father’s dying wish, passed on to his daughter.
The series was originally released on the National Geographic channel in 2022. The previous nine seasons are also available to stream on Disney+ now.
Are you looking forward to watching new episodes of “Car S.O.S”? Let us know on social media!