If you’ve ever started up Disney+ on your device and gotten an error message that says
‘Disney+ is only available in certain regions. Depending on where you are located, you may not be able to access Disney+. If you think you are seeing this message in error, visit the Disney+ Help Centre (Error Code 73).‘
You might be wondering what you can do to fix it.
What does “Error code 73: ‘Something went wrong. Please try again…'” on Disney+ mean?
This is the result of attempting to access Disney+ from a country/region where service is currently unavailable.
How To Fix “Error code 73: ‘Something went wrong. Please try again…'” on Disney+?
To fix this problem, check the following:
- If you’re visiting a country without Disney+, the app will not be available
- If you use a VPN, turn this off and try using Disney+ again
- If you’ve recently been visiting another region/country, close down the Disney+ app and relaunch launch Disney+
- Close down the Disney+ app fully and relaunch the Disney+ app or refresh the Disney+ site and try playing the video again in a few minutes.
- Power down or restart your device, and then try relaunching the Disney+ app once rebooted
- Make sure your device is supported and that the latest version of the app is installed.
- Uninstall the Disney+ app on your device and reinstall it
- Check your internet connection is working correctly. I’d recommend giving your router a reboot as well if the problem persists.
- Try logging into Disney+ on a different device, such as your phone, web browser, or video game console. If it works, you’ve now eliminated that the problem is your account or if it’s your internet, but restricted to your device.
If your still having problems, please contact Disney+ Technical Support
How To Contact Disney+ Via Telephone –
- 888-905-7888 (US)
- 888-282-0520 (CANADA)
- 020 3936 2903 (UK)
- 1800-965-160 (AUSTRALIA)
Disney+ also offers support via a Live Chat – Click here to go to Disney+ Live support
Disney+ support is available for live support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Note: Disney+ does not have email support