On Saturday night, the first wave of Creative Arts Emmys awards took place, honouring the outstanding artistic and technical achievement in a variety of television shows.
Disney+ picked up 6 awards, three for “Star Wars: The Mandalorian”, “WandaVision” and “Black Is King”.
- Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup! – The Mandalorian
- Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour) – The Mandalorian
- Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour) – The Mandalorian
- Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes – WandaVision
- Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour) – WandaVision
- Costumes for a Variety, Nonfiction or Reality Program – Black Is King
Disney also picked up some other awards for its shows from FX and ABC.
- Outstanding Multi-Camera Picture Editing For A Comedy Series – The Connors
- Outstanding Contemporary Costumes – Pose
- Outstanding Contemporary Hairstyling – Pose
- Outstanding Contemporary Makeup (Non-Prosthetic) – Pose
The event took place at the Microsoft Theater campus at L.A. LIVE and an edited presentation will be broadcast on Saturday, Sept. 18 (8 p.m. ET/PT) on FXX.