Disney has revealed through an end-of-year SEC filing that it now has full control of Bamtech, which was recently renamed Disney Streaming, which is the company behind its streaming services, including Disney+, Star+, ESPN+ and Hulu. Up until recently, Disney owned 85% of the streaming company, and it has now purchased the remaining 15% from […]