Nielsen has announced its top 10 streaming charts for the week of 26th July through to 1st August 2021 for the United States. There are four different charts, Top 10 Originals, Acquired Shows, Movies and a combined total chart.
“Loki” continued to pull viewers in for Disney+, but with nothing to following up on the success of the Marvel show, Netflix clawed back the majority of the charter.
While Disney+ continues to hold onto half the top movie chart, with both “Black Widow” and “Jungle Cruise” pulling in plenty of views, which is impressive with them being on Disney+ Premier Access. While the latest Disney animated films “Luca” and “Raya and the Last Dragon” continue to draw viewers in.
Disney is the creative studio behind half of the titles in the total chart, with “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Criminal Minds” continue to pull in viewers on Netflix due to pre-existing contracts, though internationally, these shows can be found on Disney+.
Here’s the rundown: (Total Minutes Watched):
- Outer Banks (Netflix), 1.42 billion minutes viewed
- Virgin River (Netflix), 782 million
- Never Have I Ever (Netflix), 328 million
- Love Is Blind (Netflix), 300 million
- Atypical (Netflix), 291 million
- The Movies That Made Us (Netflix), 272 million
- Lucifer (Netflix), 202 million
- Bosch (Amazon), 187 million
- Loki (Disney+), 180 million
- Orange Is the New Black (Netflix), 164 million
- All American (Netflix), 1.43 billion minutes
- Cocomelon (Netflix), 718 million
- Grey’s Anatomy (Netflix), 666 million
- Manifest (Netflix), 640 million
- Criminal Minds (Netflix), 619 million
- The Walking Dead (Netflix), 554 million
- The Flash (Netflix), 519 million
- NCIS (Netflix), 508 million
- Chicago Med (Netflix), 457 million
- Downton Abbey (Netflix), 373 million
- Blood Sky (Netflix) 387 Million minutes
- Luca (Disney+) 371 Million
- Jungle Cruise (Disney+) 343 Million
- Resort To Love (Netflix) 176 Million
- The Last Letter From Your Love (Netflix) 167 Million
- Raya And The Last Dragon (Disney+) 155 Million
- Twilight (Netflix) 155 Million
- Moana (Disney+) 155 Million
- The Tomorrow War (Amazon) 152 Million
- Black Widow (Disney+) 151 Million
What did you watch on Disney+ in late July?