Last year, Disney announced it would be making a brand new 8-episode series for Disney+ based on R.L. Stine’s BOOM! Studios “Just Beyond”, which is a popular middle-grade supernatural horror book graphic novel series.
Each episode introduces viewers to a new cast of characters who must go on a surprising journey of self-discovery in a supernatural world of witches, aliens, ghosts and parallel universes.
It was revealed earlier this year that Mckenna Grace, Lexi Underwood, and Nasim Pedrad, would be starring in the upcoming Disney+ series and now Deadline has revealed 17 more actors who will be appearing in the show.
- Christine Ko (Dave)
- Malcolm Barrett (Genius: Aretha)
- Sally Pressman (Good Girls)
- Cedric Joe (Women of the Movement)
- Riki Lindhome (Another Period)
- Tim Heidecker (Moonbase 8)
- Gabriel Bateman (The Mosquito Coast)
- Cyrus Arnold (8-BIT Christmas)
- Arjun Athalye (Are You Afraid of the Dark: Curse of the Shadows
- Jack Gore (Things Heard and Seen)
- Logan Gray
- Elisha Henig (Ramy)
- Rachel Marsh (NCIS: Los Angeles)
- Jy Prishkulnik (Escala)
- Megan Stott (Little Fires Everywhere)
- Henry Thomas (The Haunting of Bly Manor)
- Izabela Vidovic (Wonder)
Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg will be producing the upcoming Disney+ series. With Seth Grahame-Smith writing the series, and 20th Television will produce it.
Are you looking forward to seeing “Just Beyond” on Disney+?