What National Geographic Movies & Series Will Be Coming To Disney+ ?
On Thursday’s Investor Day presentation, National Geographic’s Courteney Monroe, spoke about how their content would be integrated into the new streaming service, Disney+.
She announced that over 250 hours of National Geographic content will be available on Disney+
Two of the big announcements from the presentation were original Disney+ exclusive shows:
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum, a documentary series where Goldblum pulls back the curtain on a seemingly familiar object to reveal a world of astonishing connections, fascinating science and a whole lot of big ideas
- Magic of the Animal Kingdom, a documentary series which takes viewers behind the scenes with the highly respected animal-care experts, veterinarians and biologists at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Epcot’s SeaBase aquarium
This slide from the presentation shows some of the content that will be available, which includes:
- Amazing Planet
- Brain Games
- Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan
- Dr. K’s Exotic Animals
- Dr. Oakley Yukon Vet
- Drain the Ocean
- Into The Okavango
- Earth Live
- Free Solo
- Gordon Ramsay Uncharted
- Great Migrations
- Howie Mandel’s Animals Doing Things
- One Strange Rock
- Wild Yellowstone
- Rise Of The Black Panther
- Life Below
- Running Wild With Bear Grylls
- Science Fair
- Rocky Mountain Animal Rescue
- The Incredible Dr. Pol
- Unlikely Animal Friends
- Wicked Tuna
This is just the initial lineup on content that has been announced, so more details will be expected to be revealed nearer the launch of Disney+ in the US on November 12th.
What National Geographic show are you excited about?